Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attempting to add licenses to use network license manager, getting error 1

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
arcint
279 Views, 3 Replies

Attempting to add licenses to use network license manager, getting error 1

I am attempting to enter our valid licenses so I can generate a Network Licensing File, and continually get "The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)" regardless of which license number I enter.  These are licenses purchased legitimately from a valid Autodesk seller, ideate, so I know they are not invalid...  What gives?  Why is it so hard to get support from you guys anymore, too?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: arcint

Hi Aileen! Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I apologize that it has been difficult for you to get assistance but we're here to help!

I looked up your email address and found that you are associated to four AutoCAD 2014 standalone licenses which would not be compatible with a networked license file. If you could please send me a private message with your serial number information it would be greatly appreciated. Or please contact our Licensing Assistance team for immediate resolution.

Thank you very much!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: jessica.t

you may want to contact Ideate since that is where you bought the software from to make you sure you actually bought network licenses and not standalone licenses

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
arcint
in reply to: arcint

This was taken care of from this perspective, however even as standalone, the licenses are marked as invalid.  I am currently working with ideate to figure this out.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report