Installation & Licensing

petertanderson
Message 1 of 2 (383 Views)

Architect's assistance program for unemployed

383 Views, 1 Replies
09-22-2011 10:00 AM

A unemployed architect I have taken advantage of Autodesk's programs to allow access to their products: Architecture, Revit Architecture, etc. I am still unemployed, but am considering becoming self-employed.  What options do I have with regard to licensing? Am I allowed to continue with the assistance program and use the programs in a very limited way to earn income? I also recall at the start of the program an indication that substantial discounts would be available at the end of the program to convert the license to a commercial one.

Product Support
david.lau
Message 2 of 2 (377 Views)

Re: Architect's assistance program for unemployed

09-22-2011 01:06 PM in reply to: petertanderson

The problem is that there will be a watermark in all the files you use.  If you give to a company your file, it will add that watermark to that file and 'referenced' files.

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/consequences-in-using-drawings-or-components-from...

David Lau

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube