Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon.com LLC - Authorized Reseller?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
MrWalrus
6964 Views, 2 Replies

Amazon.com LLC - Authorized Reseller?

Hello everyone, it's been a dream of mine for many years to own a copy of Maya and I recently pulled the trigger on a commercial copy of Maya 2015 with the 1yr Maintenance Subscription directly from Amazon LLC (not a third party seller). It wasn't until later that I realized I had never confirmed whether or not Amazon was an authorized reseller. Now, I'm a little concerned. I want to make sure my copy is legit and completely legal. It's a boxed version that's scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Can anyone assist with confirming that Amazon is indeed an authorized reseller? Thank you. I greatly appreciate the help.
Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: MrWalrus

these are the authorized sellers:

http://www.autodesk.com/resellers/locate-a-reseller?cntr=US

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
MrWalrus
in reply to: MrWalrus

Hi, thank you DarrenP. I had actually checked that link previously (I should have mentioned that) and I hadn't seen Amazon on there and that's what initially caused my concern. However, I have since received confirmation from both Amazon and Autodesk that Amazon is in indeed an authorized seller. For more others that might be wondering, it's important to buy directly from Amazon LLC and not a third party selling on Amazon. My concern is now resolved.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report