Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After adding a machine to a network the language pack installs for every user.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
270 Views, 2 Replies

After adding a machine to a network the language pack installs for every user.

I been working on a my Dafting deployemtn for a week now. Im building a base image using MDT2010 and using the copyprofile setting recommend by MS to make sure the files are being move to the default profile so other account can use those settings.. None of the settings in Autodesk are sticking. IE. Splash screens, removal of exchange connections. The major problem here is the reinstall of the English Lang Pack, and first time startup time happens every time. This proccess slow down application startup and valued class time.

Any help would be awarded with Pats on the Backs.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
hashim.mundol
in reply to: Anonymous

Please check this article on the normal behaviour of Autocad on first run.

http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS1055299

If you are missing any of registry/folders it would start the secondary installer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Keep in mind that roaming profiles is not a supported platform for Autodesk products.  Profile information must reside on the local hard drive and the user should have local admin rights initially during first startup. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report