Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding addtional licenses to Autocad 2011 single server

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
garywill
441 Views, 1 Reply

Adding addtional licenses to Autocad 2011 single server

I have been running a single license on a stand alone server for Autocad 2011 with LMTOOLS. I recently activated another license online and recieved the .lic file. How do I append both license files together to work? Instructions say something about appending after the increment data but dont explain how to do that? Thanks!!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: garywill

It will not work unless you also get your older AutoCAD 2011 license recreated on the same day as your new LIC file.  At that point, you simply need to copy the INCREMENT portion of file and append it to the other.  Remember, this will only work if both licenses are created on the same day, otherwise the newer license will always supersede the older one.  Autodesk can combine these for you if you ask.  1-800-551-1490. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report