Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9
kkfab
1066 Views, 8 Replies

Activation

I am running AutoCAD 2006 and for some reason this morning I had a window pop up and tell me I only have 12 more days before my license expires? I’ve had the program since it was released and had it on this particular computer for over a year. It is asking for an activations code. Autodesk says I have Upgraded to AutoCAD 2007 and have only 120 days to remove AutoCAD 2006 from my computer. Like I said before, I have had 2006 on this particular computer for over a year. I run an ADD-ON (plugin) program that requires AutoCAD 2006, hence the reason I have not upgraded my version of AutoCAD. PLEASE HELP!

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
camilo.lemos
in reply to: kkfab

Hi kkfab and welcome to the Autodesk Community Forums:)

From what I can see in your software activations, your AutoCAD 2006 has indeed been upgraded to the 2007 version which then had its serial number split into two different serial numbers. Only one of the serial numbers is still on Subscription. This means that, as you own the 2006 product and you have one upgraded seat under Subscription, you can use 1 seat as AutoCAD 2006.

I have sent you a new activation code for AutoCAD 2006 via Private Message (click on the envelope next to your screen name at the top of this screen).

Let me know if you have any other questions of if you need any further assistance!

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 9
kkfab
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thanks for the reply Camilo. I have checked my inbox and don't have any PM's yet. Should I wait a little longer?

Thanks Again!

Jesse

Message 4 of 9
camilo.lemos

Hi kkfab,

I just sent it a couple minutes ago, have you got it?

Cheers,

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 9
kkfab

Got it! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 9
gmonarrez

Need help in activation of AutoCAD software.

Please help

Message 7 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: gmonarrez

Welcome to the forums Guillermo!

Can you please either contact our License Assistance Team (24X5) for direct activation support, or send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number and product request code.

Message 8 of 9
jernan.combi

sir i need to running my autodesk2013 programmed but i had no activation code what i should do need help!
Message 9 of 9

Hi jernan.combi,

You can contact our Registration and Activation team, click on the link as provided by my colleague Phil or send me a Private Message with your Serial # and Request Code. Follow the same instructions provided by Phil and send it to me (joane.bonghanoy).

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report