Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1384 Views, 6 Replies

Activation problem

I installed Autocad 2012 but the activation codes doesn't work. I have tried with the activation code given to me by Autodesk but it displays an error message and fail to activate even after activating it through the online registration. What can be the problem? Also that the activation code i received consist of only 12 boxes with 4 characters in each while the activation panel displays 16 boxes.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

copy and paste the entire activation into the first box.  It will fill the other boxes as appropriate.  You will not use all the boxes.  If your request code has changed and does not match the request code from your original activation, you will need a new activation code.  Your activation code is only good once and for one computer only.  If you need a new activation code, contact Autodesk Activations Department at 1-800-551-1490.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks for the help, but I still have another problem. 

I've received the activation code but none of them works and it displays error each time i tried with the new ones i received. I've reached the activation limit what should I do? 

Message 4 of 7
TravisNave

You should probably call the toll-free number I provided above. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

Is the no meant for any particular country or it is for worldwide use? I want to know if there is any particular no for assistance in India.

Message 6 of 7
TravisNave

Try your local reseller or here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=304529#section3

Autodesk Forums:
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Thank you for the help. I really appreciate it. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report