Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation problem - Student version

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
guylain
3848 Views, 5 Replies

Activation problem - Student version

I am trying to activate Autocad 2013 for a student here.  I have tried by email and online, the activation code i get is 56 digits, but the software requires 64 digits.  Does anybody know what could cause this, I have uninstalled, downloaded once again and it always gets to the same issue.

He is running Windows 8 64bit.  Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jessica.t
in reply to: guylain

Hi Guylain,

Although there are so many boxes available for the activation code, the code does not actually have to be long enough to populate every space. I apologize for any confusion that may have caused you.

Have you tried using this activation code and received any errors in return? What happens when you submit the code for activation? Please let me know if there is another issue holding you up.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 6
guylain
in reply to: jessica.t

Thanks for the quick response.  I get error 400, i tought it was caused by a code too short.  I am trying to install the french version of Autocad if that does a difference.

Message 4 of 6
jessica.t
in reply to: guylain

You're welcome! And thanks for the error code, that makes more sense now Smiley Happy

If you could please send me a private message (click on my name and then 'send this user a private message') with your serial number and request code I would be happy to generate a new activation code for you or future assistance please contact our Licensing Assistance team.

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 6
DManisDan
in reply to: jessica.t

I am having a similar problem activating the Revit 2013 for my son, a student.  EVerything seemed to install fine but when it asks us to activate.  When we press the button to activate it comes up with a pop up window with heading Autodesk licensing.  However the pop up itself is totally blank save for two open dots.  The kind which allows us to choose. We can click the dots (which turn blue) but nothing else happens.

Please advise.

Message 6 of 6
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: DManisDan

Hi @DManisDan, 

Based on your description, I think you have the error as on this link. Please follow the troubleshooting steps provided to get way past the error and have your License activated. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report