Installation & Licensing

michelle.myers
Message 1 of 2 (77 Views)

Activation of Autodesk Inventor

77 Views, 1 Replies
04-14-2012 06:32 AM

I have downloaded Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012 English 32-bit.  I am unable to activate it.  There is no digital signature. It will not run, the computer wants to keep installing it and gives me no other options.  I can see it on my desktop.  I have the serial # and product key #, registration code and registration ID. NOTHING is working.

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 2 (60 Views)

Re: Activation of Autodesk Inventor

04-15-2012 03:45 PM in reply to: michelle.myers

If the initialization setup won't stop, it could be a Windows profile issue.  Have you tried logging in as another user with local admin righs and UAC disabled and seeing if it works there? 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube