Installation & Licensing

Message 1 of 3 (158 Views)

Activation issue

158 Views, 2 Replies
04-05-2013 07:09 AM

I don't know to which topic i should respond so i choose this one.
I'm havig problem activating my licence. It says that my serial number is not valid. :smileysad:

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 3 (126 Views)

Re: Activation issue

04-05-2013 11:45 AM in reply to: zd2057

It was probably upgraded and/or the Subscription has lapsed.  You will either need to contact your reseller or perhaps philip.s on the boards here will spot you.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
Community Manager
philip.s
Message 3 of 3 (100 Views)

Re: Activation issue

04-05-2013 04:31 PM in reply to: TravisNave

Hey Darko,

I can definitely check validate the license if you could send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with the serial number. Another option is to contact our License Assistance team directly for additional support.

Philip Schmelzer

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube