Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation issue with Autodesk programs

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
jagpreetsingh
926 Views, 5 Replies

Activation issue with Autodesk programs

Hello there

I downloaded showcase 2011 and alias automotive 2012. Got the serials too. But when i try to activate, the program does not seem to work

I click on "activate", agree to privacy policy and click continue. Then comes a window with two radio buttons placed vertically. Thats it. Its a blank screen with only these two radio butons and nothing else. 

i can select the buttons bu there is nothing written, nor there is any other tab/button/link etc.

I am unable to activate my programs.

However, when I downloaded showcase 2010, there seems to be no problem with activation etc. Its working fine. 

Please help me solve the problem since i need to work it out and need to use Alias. I am a lecturer in a design college and we are suppose to buy 30 licences for commercial use for the students. As long as i can not use the software, i can not clear the purchase order.

I really wish this problem is solved ASAP. 

I already wrote to the technical team like a week back or so but have not recieved any reply so far. I am attaching the screen shots for a better understanding.

showcase1.jpg

showcase1.jpg

Cordially 

Jagpreet Singh

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: jagpreetsingh

this has been discussed numerous times look here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Blank-Activation-Screen/td-p/2862508

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
jagpreetsingh
in reply to: DarrenP

thanks a lot. could not find it with the keywords i used, so started a new topic.

cordially

Jagpreet Singh

Message 4 of 6
lycurgus

I can't even get this far. There are no buttons on the bottom of the first screen. I can't find anyone else reporting this problem. Anybody got any ideas?

Message 5 of 6
jagpreetsingh
in reply to: lycurgus

try the solution given in the link provided. it worked for me and i hope it works for you too!

all the best!

Message 6 of 6
afif90

Having a My Computer security zone is somewhat unusual. Typically, there are only four security zones: Internet, Local intranet, Trusted sites, and Restricted. In this case, examining the registry may also find a subkey under Zones named with a "broken" character at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones

There should only be zones 0-4 listed here so if this "broken character" subkey exists, try deleting it.

Thank You&Best Regards,
Autodesk Reseller Malaysia
Mohd Afif

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report