Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation code for Autocad 2007

60 REPLIES 60
SOLVED
Message 1 of 61
Anonymous
31338 Views, 60 Replies

Activation code for Autocad 2007

I'm trying to reinstall Autocad 2007 on my computer at work after the hard drive was reformatted to remove a virus. It installs okay but when I enter the Activation code it tells me ther is a problem with the code. I called Autodesk and got a new number and even went through the acitvation on the internet and got another number but get the same message with each. I've double checked my typing to make sure that I entered the number as listed, it won't let me paste it in. Can anyone help me?

Tags (1)
60 REPLIES 60
Message 41 of 61
Anonymous
in reply to: hazlipa

This is what I'm getting.

Message 42 of 61
matthew.d
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

You will need to contact registration and activation as this serial number is already in use and you will need an activation code if you wish to activate it on different computer.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 43 of 61
Anonymous
in reply to: matthew.d

I do not see an option to contact anyone.

Message 44 of 61
jessica.t

Hi @Anonymous! Apologies for the confusion!

For licensing assistance, please contact the Activation and Registration team through our Contact Us page. Please be sure to select a sub-topic at the bottom of the page (the gray buttons) so that the contact options become visible.

Please let us know if you need anything else at all, thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 45 of 61
Anonymous

Activation & Registration
Message 46 of 61
Anonymous

Good Afternoon,

I am also facing same problem from 4-5 days.

I did also same thing formatted PC and re-installed autocad but unable to activate/registration serial Number.

I am not getting solution from any where.

Please find attached screen shots.

Message 47 of 61
simona.golisciano

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Please note that this is a public forum, so you should avoid posting confidential information, such as your serial number. I've now removed the attachments showing your license details.

As mentioned earlier in this thread, to get help with the activation of the software, you'll need to contact our Activation & Registration team. 

Please go to Contact Support - Activation & Registration, then ask AVA (our Virtual Agent) to help you generate an Activation Code. If AVA is unable to activate the software, it will automatically redirect you to the Registration & Activation team, either via Chat or Web. They should be able to help you activate your software manually, if you provide them with your Request Code.

Regards,

Simona Golisciano
Message 48 of 61
Anonymous
in reply to: simona.golisciano

Thank your prompt reply.

Now I am facing new problem,

I have uninstalled autocad which was unable to activate or registration.

again AutoCAD cd opened and double clicked on setup file then whole computer is struck I have tried so many times to install setup but unable to install it.

Message 49 of 61
Anonymous

I think my AutoCAD 2007 32 bit setup CD is not working properly.

Any online download option available for AutoCAD 2007 32bit setup for which we have own same lic/serial no. ???

Message 50 of 61
simona.golisciano

Hello again @Anonymous,

I'm not sure why you're unable to re-install AutoCAD 2007. Are you getting any error message, or the installation just never starts ? Maybe some other user can help.

Unfortunately, we don't have download links for AutoCAD 2007, as this version was not delivered electronically. 

Regards,

Simona Golisciano
Message 51 of 61
dgorsman

@Anonymous, are you attempting to install on a supported operating system?

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 52 of 61
Anonymous
in reply to: simona.golisciano

Good evening !!!

I again formatted my PC and again tried to install AutoCAD 2007, Ya Its successfully installed but unable to activate online method.

I have S/No. so how to get activation code/product key? to activate the AutoCAD 2007 .

I have forgotten E-mail address which was associated with purchased serial Number.

So please describe the step by step procedure to Activate/registration of AutoCAD 2007 by any other method. instead of online activation method.

Message 53 of 61
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Very easy steps..  Update:  If AVA doesn't work you'll have to wait until Monday to call since its the weekend.

AUTODESK LICENSING & ACTIVATION TEAM CONTACT INFO

• Ask AVA (Autodesk Virtual Agent) in English: Online

• Phone: (866) 681-4359

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 54 of 61
works

Good Morning,

* digits are missing from request code,

Please find attached screen shot.

And "AUTODESK LICENSING & ACTIVATION TEAM CONTACT INFO" ??? AVA unable to proceed.

Message 55 of 61
info

I want to load my autodesk 2007 disk on to a new laptop which has windows 10 loaded on to it, but I have forgotten my activation number /code etc. Can you please give me the reactivation numbers and code again !!! Regards D......
Message 56 of 61
leowarren34
in reply to: info

Hi @info,

Unfortunately No - Autodesk has ceased to Activate Products from versions 2010 and Older.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/users-software/previous-versions/... 

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 57 of 61
hammedd97

Anyone to help me with my activation code for autocad 2007

Message 58 of 61
leowarren34
in reply to: hammedd97

Hi @hammedd97,

Autodesk has stopped activating products from 2010 and older, as I've stated above.

Leo Warren
Autodesk Student Ambassador Diamond
Please accept as solution and give likes if applicable.
Message 59 of 61
mdavis22569
in reply to: leowarren34

@leowarren34 wrote:

Hi @hammedd97,

Autodesk has stopped activating products from 2010 and older, as I've stated above.

This is not true @leowarren34 

There have been some changes. The AKN about this has even been removed. 

Also it was 2011 and older at the time of this post.   

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 60 of 61
shahin.ashraf319

Product:  AutoCAD 2007
Serial number  xxx-xxxxxxxx
Request code:  WTXY GXEV A9Z4 L2P3
RACQ DYUD

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report