Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation code for 3DS Max 2012 not working

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
kylems.01
1669 Views, 1 Reply

Activation code for 3DS Max 2012 not working

About a week ago I tried starting up my student version of #DS Max 2012 and I was asked for an activation code before I proceeded and so since I didn't realize there was one that came with the email I had been sent earlier I requested a new one. For some reason my internet was acting up and so the page you're given to enter in your activation code didn't load properly and I ended up going through the process a few more times to see if I could get it to work. A few minutes later I realized I'd been sent a few emails with new activation codes, but when I came back a few hours later when the page finally loaded it wouldn't accept any of my activation codes (the application automatically closed which I think was due to the activation code length, seeing as all the ones I recieved only filled12 of the 16 boxes) and it wouldn't let me request any new ones since I'd exceeded the max number of activation codes I could request

I'm kind of at a loss for what I should do next so I figured I'd come here, could anyone help me out?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
camilo.lemos
in reply to: kylems.01

Hi @kylems.01 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Please, send me your serial number and request code via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks!

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report