Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Maya 2011 Student verison, for mac. Activation code missing numbers?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
herrhedberg
2585 Views, 2 Replies

Activation Maya 2011 Student verison, for mac. Activation code missing numbers?

Hello. Im trying to activate my maya 2011 software that i downloaded from the students.autodesk.com...

I have gotten the activation-code to my school email and i made a .lic-file with the numbers in the email, when i go to maya "product license information" i choose "I have an activation-code etc..." I can't find anywhere to put in the path of my .lic-file, and when i try and paste the numbers from the email i got the two last inputfields remain empty? There just isnt enough digits in my activation-code and i don't understand this.... what am i doing wrong?

Please help me! 

kind regards

Kristofer,

Royal Univerisity College of Fine Arts

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
hashim.mundol
in reply to: herrhedberg

Even if the last 2 fields are empty, it should work.

if  you get  an error about invalid activation code, please send an email to studentcommunity@autodesk.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
herrhedberg
in reply to: herrhedberg

Thanks for the reply. I have sent them an email with this question, im still wainting for a reply.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report