Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Limit Reached

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
mrhippoplatapus
3961 Views, 7 Replies

Activation Limit Reached

Hello,

I have installed Autodesk 3DS Max 2012 onto my pc and I have received this error,

Activation Limit Reached.
You have already activated your product on the maximum number of computers permitted by your license.

If you would like an Autodesk customer service agent to manually review your activation history, please complete a Customer Service Request.

(Error: 10)

I have only installed 3DS Max 2012 on 2 computers however I have had to rebuild my computer numerous of times and just recently I have had to reinstall 3DS Max onto my computer again because my previous system hard drive failed. I am currently using a student license. 

Thanks for the help in advance!

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: mrhippoplatapus

Call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:
http://usa.autodesk.com/support/installation/
1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 1 > (Stand-alone)
Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688
Europe / Middle East / Asia: 41.32.723.9595

Message 3 of 8

Thanks for replying pendean! I have resolved the issue by using the license transfer utility!

Message 4 of 8

hello, then installed autocad 2013 on my pc, but when I open it is asking to activate the license because I only have a few days free, however what I downloaded was a license student poi .. can not activate the following error and informed .. FATAL ERROR: Unhandled c000001dh Exception at 6047d577h please help me ...

Message 5 of 8
dofundo
in reply to: pendean

Hello,

I am having a problem with my product, in the last year, every 2 months the licence expires without any reason. We have received several activations codes from autodesk, but in the last week we had no reply and the program is not working, every time we try to activate the program this error apears

Activation Limit Reached.
You have already activated your product on the maximum number of computers permitted by your license.

I need to solve this problem because we need to work, and the program is blocked, we have some deadlines and having some problems working without the program we have bought.

Best regards

Ricardo Moreira

Message 6 of 8
t_gaisf
in reply to: dofundo

Hi Ricardo Moreira, 

Please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, the request code and confirm the registered company name or contact our licence assistance team for direct support. You can also indicate your case number (from last week's enquiry) in your reply.

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 7 of 8

Hi! I have the same problem with my autodesk 2014.. I tried to install my autodesk 2014 to my new pc after I uninstalled from the old pc.. I even tried the License Transfer Utility but it fails.. 

Message 8 of 8

Hi @juliuscristobal07 and welcome to Autodesk Community!

Sorry about the issues you are having.

I would suggest you contact our Registration and Activation Team (via chat or email) through this link so they can assist you with a manual activation.

Jasmin Gonzalez

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report