Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Limit Reached autocad 2012

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
lc123400
534 Views, 1 Reply

Activation Limit Reached autocad 2012

Hi,
I am a student and I have installed autodesk products(autocad 2012 and revit architecture 2012) in my old laptop. But one day the laptop crushed and I was busying doing school project, so i borrowed my friend's laptop and active the license directly on his laptop.
Now I bought a new one, but I cannot use the autocad anymore, it says:
Activation Limit Reached.
You have already activated your product on the maximum number of computers permitted by your license.

If you would like an Autodesk customer service agent to manually review your activation history, please complete a Customer Service Request.

I have contacted the Registration and Activation, and I want to know is there anything else I need to do? Could you help me to solve the problem as soon as possible? I need my laptop to finish the school project within this week. Thank you.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: lc123400

Hi Chen Li,

I was able to pull up the case number you created and submitted to our Registration and Activation team. 

I worked on it and sent the Activation Code to the email address on file. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report