Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Failed message

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
1537 Views, 5 Replies

Activation Failed message

I just downloaded 3DS max 2012 stdent versioneverything installed fine the seriel and product key works just fine up untill I try to launch and activate my product. I get the message saying I must activate my product so I click "activate, I go and agree to the terms and conditions and press continue, at this point I get an error message saying "Product activation error. Error code 110" I have tried everything under the sun to get the product to activate. I reinstalled the product after I purged my system of every last trace of it (even my registry) and I am still getting that message. any help on this issure would be appreciated.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi hodgi920:

My apologies for the inconvenience. You  may check the thread on this link:http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Licensing-Error-Code-110-AutoCAD-and-Civil-3D-2... to resolve the error you are getting.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

Hello!

I've got the same problem.

I'm a student, so I registered at autodesk.com and downloaded 3ds max 2010 then installed it. But when I try to activate it, it inevitably says error 110 and shutting down error 20.

No chance for "request code".

And:

1.      ASR folder was created during the install.

2.     ASR files are in ASR folder.

Please help me.

Regards, Eva.

Message 4 of 6
camilo.lemos

Hi Eva,

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the product as mentioned on this thread?

Please, follow our re-installation guide to make sure all necessary files have been removed and re-installed.

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hello! Thank you! The thorough instruction has helped, now program is running! Regards, Eva.
Message 6 of 6
jerome.pineau

Great news Eva! If you have a minute, could you click the Accept as Solution button down below? This will help other folks quickly locate this solution when searching through the forums.

Yours,

J.

Jerome Pineau
AutodeskHelp | Social Media Strategist
twitter.com/AutodeskHelp
jerome.pineau@autodesk.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report