Installation & Licensing

Reply
*Diercks, Skip
Message 1 of 4 (192 Views)

Acadserver Variable

192 Views, 3 Replies
09-12-2002 09:51 PM
I must be looking in the wrong places. I seem to be unable to locate
information on setting the acadserver variable for multiple FlexLM license
servers. Can anyone help me locate the proper syntax for setting multiple
servers for 2k2? Thanks a bunch in advance, I will keep looking myself.

--
Skip Diercks
Computer Support Specialist
Wade-Trim, Inc.
sdiercks@wadetrim.com
*Jeff
Message 2 of 4 (192 Views)

Re: Acadserver Variable

09-12-2002 10:49 PM in reply to: *Diercks, Skip
For Distributed or Redundant Server model, the variable is:
ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE

You can search Distributed or Redundant on Autodesk.com for more info.

Good Luck!

"Skip Diercks" wrote in message
news:21A7F1A5135436FC291A32C339A9B130@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> I must be looking in the wrong places. I seem to be unable to locate
> information on setting the acadserver variable for multiple FlexLM license
> servers. Can anyone help me locate the proper syntax for setting multiple
> servers for 2k2? Thanks a bunch in advance, I will keep looking myself.
>
> --
> Skip Diercks
> Computer Support Specialist
> Wade-Trim, Inc.
> sdiercks@wadetrim.com
>
>
*Ahava, Petri
Message 3 of 4 (192 Views)

Re:

09-13-2002 08:03 PM in reply to: *Diercks, Skip
And for distr. servers the syntax is:

ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE=@SERVER1;@SERVER2

/Petri

"Jeff" wrote in message
news:348F1159FC1211ED2D2383C0A2E837BB@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> For Distributed or Redundant Server model, the variable is:
> ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE
>
> You can search Distributed or Redundant on Autodesk.com for more info.
>
> Good Luck!
>
> "Skip Diercks" wrote in message
> news:21A7F1A5135436FC291A32C339A9B130@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > I must be looking in the wrong places. I seem to be unable to locate
> > information on setting the acadserver variable for multiple FlexLM
license
> > servers. Can anyone help me locate the proper syntax for setting
multiple
> > servers for 2k2? Thanks a bunch in advance, I will keep looking myself.
> >
> > --
> > Skip Diercks
> > Computer Support Specialist
> > Wade-Trim, Inc.
> > sdiercks@wadetrim.com
> >
> >
>
>
*Diercks, Skip
Message 4 of 4 (192 Views)

Re:

09-16-2002 08:40 PM in reply to: *Diercks, Skip
I was looking for the wrong thing. Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

--
Skip Diercks
Computer Support Specialist
Wade-Trim, Inc.
sdiercks@wadetrim.com
"Petri Ahava" wrote in message
news:146D986AEED11188EAA67A72956BAE64@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> And for distr. servers the syntax is:
>
> ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE=@SERVER1;@SERVER2
>
> /Petri
>
> "Jeff" wrote in message
> news:348F1159FC1211ED2D2383C0A2E837BB@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > For Distributed or Redundant Server model, the variable is:
> > ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE
> >
> > You can search Distributed or Redundant on Autodesk.com for more info.
> >
> > Good Luck!
> >
> > "Skip Diercks" wrote in message
> > news:21A7F1A5135436FC291A32C339A9B130@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > > I must be looking in the wrong places. I seem to be unable to locate
> > > information on setting the acadserver variable for multiple FlexLM
> license
> > > servers. Can anyone help me locate the proper syntax for setting
> multiple
> > > servers for 2k2? Thanks a bunch in advance, I will keep looking
myself.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Skip Diercks
> > > Computer Support Specialist
> > > Wade-Trim, Inc.
> > > sdiercks@wadetrim.com
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community


Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube