Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1
Monitor
93 Views, 0 Replies

Acad 2K network woes.

I had this done a couple years ago but the project was put on hold and things have changed a bit.

Currently we are running Acad 14, using the ADLM to distribute our liscense. Our ADLM is running on a Netware 6 server. Our Acad 2000 is to run off a 2000 server.

I installed the workstation image of Acad 2000 on the Win 2K server along with the license utility. I got my server code and called and got my authoriziation for the application. I did find this odd, we have 2 stand alone versions and 4 network licenses of autocad 2K and with the auth. code I was given it states I only have one license with the 150 code.

Anyway, I installed the image and that went smooth. The ADLM agent is running. When I attempt to launch Acad 2K I receive the following error.

FATAL ERROR: Security system (hardware lock or network license) is not functioning or is improperly installed.

Here is a part of the log file. It has changed a little. This was this morning
03-Sep-18 10:18:06: langfobd@o2 [0]: Missed packet: Bad file descriptor.

This is more recent.
03-Sep-18 15:38:26: langfobd@o2 [0]: Missed packet: No such file or directory.

I had the ADLM on the netwear server unloaded when I got these errors. ADLM is on our Netware box and the 2000 server because they want to get it off netware.

What do I need to do to get the 2000 server to do to distribute the Acad 2K license?
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report