Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUtodesk 3ds not purchased by me

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
596 Views, 6 Replies

AUtodesk 3ds not purchased by me

Hi,I'm new to Autodesk,I've  downloaded  3ds max again,but after I installed it  it says that my trial has expired,and I have to buy the program or to register it.

So I clicked the Activate button,I completed some informatios on that form,and after I completed them It says "Thanks for purchasing..." But I didn't give any information about credit card,or other  ways to pay.

So did I bought something or not,I'm confused.

P.S. Another problem is,When I installed it,I select the install folder in D,but  some parts installed in C too,and now I have in C just 500MB free space.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
stolnikov.mikhail
in reply to: Anonymous

Good time of a day!

You couln't have completed your activation process without the activation code previously received from Autodesk.

You can verify your license status by means of File menu in 3ds Max: "Help -> About 3ds Max -> Product License Information". There you shall see your "License usage type". If it is "Commercial" then you should contact Autodesk support team via email.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

Hmm,didn't have that option.

I red somewehere that I can get a free autodesk license as a student.

How to do that?

Thanks for the reply!

Message 4 of 7
DarrenP

you go here: http://students.autodesk.com/

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

I get this message : We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation.

Message 6 of 7
DarrenP

look here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/STUDENTS-Serial-Number-or-Product-Key-Issues/m-...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: DarrenP

Thanks you all.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report