Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALGOR 2011 Licensing Question

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
JoeZajk4444
497 Views, 1 Reply

ALGOR 2011 Licensing Question

All,

I am upgrading from MES 2010.  I downloaded the 2011 files off the Auto desk website for the upgrade.  I have a network license, so my IT folks have to retrieve and install the license from our server.  The installed the 2011 utilities on the srver and used the 2011 version of FlexNet, etc.  When they get to the point of getting the license off of Autodesk's site it asks for a serial #.  The only serial number I have is the one I received for 2010, and if they use that they get a license file for 2010 (which I already have)  What am I missing?

Thanks,

Joe Zajk

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
hashim.mundol
in reply to: JoeZajk4444

You can find the new serial number for MES 2011 in the subscription center.

If you wish to activate  MES 2011 you will can use one of the following methods to activate it manually.

Product Registration and Authorization

Web: www.autodesk.com/register (Web registration available 24/7)

Phone: 1-800-551-1490

Email: authcodes@autodesk.com

Fax: 1-800-225-6490

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report