Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
BradDavis
257 Views, 4 Replies

ACADE 2015

My IT pro loaded my ACADE 2015 on my PC as a stand a lone. Had to remove and load as a network. It will not let me open to activate. Do I need to reload again or is there another way?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
rkmcswain
in reply to: BradDavis

If you are accessing a network license, there is nothing to activate.

When you say it will not let you open, do you mean that AutoCAD crashes, or it stops you on some sort of activation screen or prompts you for the license server, or....?
R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 5
BradDavis
in reply to: rkmcswain

I get an error meg saying that there is no valid license.

Regards,
Bradley Davis
TPM Manager

Kautex Textron, CWC Division
1085 W. Sherman Boulevard
Muskegon, MI, 49441
Phone: 231/739-2777
Fax: 231/739-2699
Email: Brad.Davis@Kautex.Textron.com
www.kautex.com

This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, contain confidential information and are intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. Do not read this email if you are not the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, or if the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by forwarding this e-mail and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.
Message 4 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: BradDavis

do you rememeber doing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdfe1AkZh88

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
BradDavis
in reply to: DarrenP

I overlooked that part. Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report