Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACAD Inventor/LT 2012/13 Change computers - lost it all

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
265 Views, 1 Reply

ACAD Inventor/LT 2012/13 Change computers - lost it all

Anybody please HELP!

Purchased and installed ACAD Inventor Suite/LT 2012 with Subscription.  Later added 2013 under Subscription.

Could not run Inventor on the original computer so purchased mew computer that would handle it.  Exported license to Autodesk using Lic. Trans. Utility.  But installing ACAD Inventor LT 2012 from the DVD does not work.  I think it ran as a demo but would not import the license from Autodesk.  Now it thinks I am trying to load it again and the 30 day demo period expired.  I did not make a copy of 2013 upgrade (my bad) so cannot download that either though I tried to upload the license from that thinking it was not recognizing my license because it had ben upgraded.  Now I have lost ACAD LT from both machines and have no help.  I had to let my subscription go because the job dried up and could not justify paying subscription costs.  Did not know I would lose the whole thing.  By now I am upset, to say the least!  Thanks for any help on how to Install and re-activate my license.  As it is Autodesk has stolen my $1200+ purchase.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

We're here to help Steve!

As your 2012 license was upgraded per a subscription contract that has since expired, the standard activation process + LTU would not recognize the license as valid.

Are you willing to switch from 2012 to 2013? Do you still have your 2013 licensing info? If so, most current + supported previous version (including Inventor LT Suite 2013) software download links can be accessed directly from Matt, our Virtual Assistant.

From Matt: Download and Installation -> Software Download Links -> I need to redownload my product

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report