If you are just looking for a product download you should be able to find it at the Autodesk Customer Service Virtual Agent:
1. Go to http://www.autodesk.com
2. Click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page
3. Click on Customer Service
4. Click on Virtual Agent “Ask”
5. Once the Virtual Agent window opens: Select the choice "Download Links".
6. Select your product, then variant, then version as applicable.
7. You should now be presented with the choice to download your software.
To download supported current and previous version software from the Autodesk Virtual Agent (also linked in our How to download or re-download software solution), simply click on the Download Links option and select your product.
Here to help if additional clarification is needed, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.
Hello @balayovaniel and welcome to the Autodesk Community!
Can you please provide some additional info so that I can troubleshoot accordingly. Are you a student? Did you purchase a license and are unable to recover it? Let me know!
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register