Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3dsmax 2014, license reached maximum exports.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
538 Views, 3 Replies

3dsmax 2014, license reached maximum exports.

Hi,

I exported my 3dsmax license to my laptop to use during a project over the weekend and now when I try to export it back to my desktop it's giving me a "Export Request Failed - The maximum number of exports for this serial number has been reached. You may not export more licenses than you have purchased."

I searched everywhere and could not find where it says there is a limited amount of times I can export a license. Can someone help me out please?

Thanks!

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
aaronhai
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi averytingwong,

Welcome to Autodesk Discussion Group.

If you are on Subscription, you can install a 2nd copy of the product, as long as you fulfill the terms listed in Exhibit B Point (1) in the 2014 Platform License and Services Agreement (Platform LSA). Else, I believe there is a fixed duration before an export can be performed again.

Thank you.

Aaron Hai
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: aaronhai

Same problem here with a single seat lisence. Had the license on the computer for more than a month. Any solutions to this? I there really a time between exports?

Heikki

Message 4 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Heikki, welcome to our community!

Could you please send me your product serial number via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)? I can have a look at your product's activations and export history and help shed some light on the issue-

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report