Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3dsmax 2014, license reached maximum exports.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
averytingwong
536 Views, 3 Replies

3dsmax 2014, license reached maximum exports.

Hi,

I exported my 3dsmax license to my laptop to use during a project over the weekend and now when I try to export it back to my desktop it's giving me a "Export Request Failed - The maximum number of exports for this serial number has been reached. You may not export more licenses than you have purchased."

I searched everywhere and could not find where it says there is a limited amount of times I can export a license. Can someone help me out please?

Thanks!

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
aaronhai
in reply to: averytingwong

Hi averytingwong,

Welcome to Autodesk Discussion Group.

If you are on Subscription, you can install a 2nd copy of the product, as long as you fulfill the terms listed in Exhibit B Point (1) in the 2014 Platform License and Services Agreement (Platform LSA). Else, I believe there is a fixed duration before an export can be performed again.

Thank you.

Aaron Hai
Message 3 of 4
heikki.kylmala
in reply to: aaronhai

Same problem here with a single seat lisence. Had the license on the computer for more than a month. Any solutions to this? I there really a time between exports?

Heikki

Message 4 of 4

Hi Heikki, welcome to our community!

Could you please send me your product serial number via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)? I can have a look at your product's activations and export history and help shed some light on the issue-

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report