Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3dsMax 2011 home workstation failed license

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jonavark
194 Views, 3 Replies

3dsMax 2011 home workstation failed license

While working on my home machine, after a reboot, I got an authorization request and the 7 day useage warning. Autodesk did contact me and said they could't find my registration info. As if I would have thought it would be easy. I wrote them to tell them I have been a licensed max user since V1.0 and the license is registered under my name.. no response yet.  I guess you can't call AD anymore to resolve this stupid issues when they arise?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: jonavark

That's unnecessary.  Did you give them your current serial number?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
jonavark

yes.. I did. And all relevant email addresses as well.. still waiting to hear from them..

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave

If you want to PM me your serial number, I can look it up in the system. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report