Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3ds max 2014 0xc000007b error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
wongsas
2178 Views, 3 Replies

3ds max 2014 0xc000007b error

hi, i have a problem here that when my 3ds max had been installed and I opened it , it said "d3dx9_43 is missing", after that, I had downloaded it from internet and put it in system32 folder, the trouble problem is coming. I opened 3ds max again and show me the 0xc000007b error and forced me to close it. So, I keep stucking in here until now. Is anyone know how to fix the problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dembkod
in reply to: wongsas

wongsas,

Hello. I would first update your graphics card drivers and see if the issue persists. Then maybe take a look at your direct X and update it as well.

Next I would  clean with the MSFIXIT utility: http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall\

After this, I would install the program. If you need a download go here:

1. Go to http://www.autodesk.com
  2. At the bottom of the page, beneath "Help and Support" click "Customer Service"
  3. Click the "Ask" button for the "Virtual Agent"
  4. Once the Virtual Agent opens, click "Downloading and Installation"
  5. Click "Software Download links"
  6. Click "I need to redownload my product"
  7. Select the appropriate product and download

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 3 of 4
wongsas
in reply to: dembkod

hi, but it still doesn't work, and I used dependancy walker to check and it gave me a list (in attachments), I don't know what its mean

Message 4 of 4
aaronhai
in reply to: wongsas

Hi wongsas,

Please check your System Info for the current display driver type and version against this certified list for 3ds max 2014. You can also download the certified driver from the same link as well.

Let us know if that helps.

Thank you.

Aaron Hai

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report