Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1
Abdi101
311 Views, 0 Replies

3ds Max is being dumb

I don't know where to post this so I'll just post it here. 

I've been trying to download 3ds Max free trial for a long time now, and it's not working. The download said it was correctly downloded, but I can't open the program. I honestly don't even know how to open the **** thing. I went into my program file, located the Autodesk folder, opened it, went into the 3ds Max 2013 folder, and located the launcher. Thing is I couldn't find anything that looked like a launcher so I clicked on something called "Max" and then it gave me a dialouge box that read " The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."

I've even tried downloading 3ds files so I can try to open the program that way, but it doesn't work. I've downloaded Maya years ago and it worked just fine so I don't know why it's not working now. Also there is this thing called autodesk back burner that I've been trying to delete so that i could try to install the program again, but it wont delete. It keeps giving me some strange error. 

Please some just help me out I really need the help 😧

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report