Installation & Licensing

Fischi666
Message 1 of 3 (628 Views)
Accepted Solution

3ds Max 2011 Part2 Download?

628 Views, 2 Replies
02-18-2014 05:06 AM
Hello, im a student and i downloaded 3ds Max 2011 but there is only part1 and i dont know where part2 is. I checked the forum and the other solutions but they do not work anymore i think. thx for your help.
*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 3 (624 Views)

Re: 3ds Max 2011 Part2 Download?

02-18-2014 05:11 AM in reply to: Fischi666

If you are just looking for a product download you should be able to find it at the Autodesk Customer Service Virtual Agent:
1. Go to http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...
2. Select the choice "Download Links".
3. Select your product, then variant, then version as applicable.
4. You should now be presented with the choice to download your software parts (worked fine a few moments ago when I tested it).

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Fischi666
Message 3 of 3 (620 Views)

Re: 3ds Max 2011 Part2 Download?

02-18-2014 05:19 AM in reply to: pendean
thx for the very fast answer :smileyhappy: it worked, i think on the old thread they had a different link to a different agent which isnt working anymore but this one works, ty :smileyhappy:

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube