Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3ds Max 2009 Activation Problem new HDD

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jofosey
1951 Views, 3 Replies

3ds Max 2009 Activation Problem new HDD

I have big problem to activate my 3ds Max 2009 and no one can help me and im affraid that it will ends when i buy new license. It began when my HDD stops reacting (completly dead) so i bought new SSD and of course new OS was installed (same as on the old HDD - Win7 64bit). I tried to activate 3dsmax using old request code with activation code, generate new one but nothing helped. I tried activate 3ds max dozen times. Now i have error 10 Activation Limit Reached. I regret that i did not hear nothing about Portable License Utility before my HDD dead. Soon i want to change my whole PC to new one (except SSD) and when someone will help me activate 3ds max now i will export license using Portable License Utility to avoid same problem in the future. What should i do now? I dont want waste present license and money just because my HDD died and i forgot/do not know about PLU and export option.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: jofosey

You can use the online method to activate your license here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=18424632&siteID=123112

Or you can can call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=9719649&id=9830778

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 1 > (Stand-alone)

Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688
Europe / Middle East / Asia: 41.32.723.9595

You will need to provide your serial number and the request code.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
jofosey
in reply to: TravisNave

I just received reply using online method, and its strange because request code are different and still cant activate 3dsmax. I called 3 times and every time "support" told me to send email with problem description or use online method. I do not now what to do now, forum can't help me, online method send different request code, and phone support ignore my problem.

Message 4 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: jofosey

Hi jofosey,

Please send me your serial number and request code via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message).

Also, please send me the name of the company or person that this product is registered to.

I'll have a look at this for you.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report