Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3ds 2011 network deployments

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
pmasck
304 Views, 1 Reply

3ds 2011 network deployments

This is the first time I'm trying to upgrade any Autodesk products via electronic download. I have network, multi-user licenses of several Autodesk products.

I have downloaded the 3 .exe files for 3ds 2011:
Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 English Win 32-64bit File 1
Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 English Win 32-64bit File 2
Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 & Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011 English Win Samples Files

When I execute the first one, it attempts to install on my local machine. What I need is access to the "3ds Max/3ds Max Design Installation Wizard" to create a network deployment. When we did this off of CD/DVD, network installation was a separate choice from the beginning of the disc. I think I'm missing something simple. Ideas?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: pmasck

The files have to decompress to your machine and when you stat the setup, it will then prompt you for the option to install locally or create deployments.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report