Installation & Licensing

Contributor
zahn.belag
Message 11 of 13 (1,070 Views)

Re: 3Ds Max 2011-2014 freezes on start up the whole PC for 10 minutes - HELP PLE

06-13-2013 10:31 AM in reply to: zahn.belag

Hi, really sad that thre are no new suggestions how to solve the problem.

I really need this mashine running.

Is there any other way to get personal support in this case?

I tried the Chat but the User told me to wait here for a Solution, but it seems kind of stucked here.

Can I provide you with additional Information to help me?

I'm not alone with this Problem, I found plenty of Threads in other forums without a Solution, but i cant give up my PC because of this!

Please help me to Solve this!

*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 12 of 13 (1,063 Views)

Re: 3Ds Max 2011-2014 freezes on start up the whole PC for 10 minutes - HELP PLE

06-13-2013 11:05 AM in reply to: zahn.belag

use these tools to trouble shoot your computer components

http://www.digitalstormonline.com/forums/forum_topics.asp?FID=33

Contributor
zahn.belag
Message 13 of 13 (1,053 Views)

06-14-2013 01:28 AM in reply to: zahn.belag

Hey, I gave up. I couldn't work on my Projects for over two weeks and thats enough.

I've reverted to my old HDD and will sell the SSD. Seems to be a Problem between my Motherboard and SSD.

Sorry for everybody who got the same Problem and wont find a anwser here.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube