Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3DS Max Design Activation

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
cad
Participant
1474 Views, 5 Replies

3DS Max Design Activation

Hello,

i have downloaded the 3ds Max Design 2012 Upgrade from Subcription, sucessfull installed on my Workstation and now i want to activate it.

But where the the Serial Number, that i need for the activation ?

The Product-Key, can i get from Program-Info, but i need also a Serial Number !?

THX

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
hashim.mundol
in reply to: cad

Please check within the subscription center

Contract Administration->Coverage Report

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 6
dagumad

Hello cad,

Autodesk is in the process of fulfilling active contracts to the latest version. We request our customers to give us 30 days after FCS to fully upgrade their product. 3ds Max Design 2012 was released on 4/8/2011. Please expect to see your 2012 SN and product key in the coverage report no later than 5/8/2011.

Donna Daguman
Front Desk Representative

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 4 of 6
wishanath007

kindly send me serial number and product request code

Message 5 of 6
wishanath007
in reply to: wishanath007

Dear Sir,

I am the user of this software name 3DS Max-2010,i have been using this software for 2010 now i have problem to do activation and registration for this products so i am requesting with you Kindly sent me Serial number & product request code on the below mentioned email id

For this act of your duty i shall ever be graterul to you and your high office

Thanks & Warm Regards,

Vishwanath Prasad Singh (From India,state-Chhattishgarh)

Message 6 of 6

Hi wishanath007,

I edited and removed your email address from the post. Moving forward please avoid posting any personal or License information for Security reasons.

With regard to your issue, you mentioned that you have been using 3DS Max-2010, but you do not have your Serial Number? Did you purchase this License from a reseller? If so, please send via Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) the details below:

- Name the License was registered to

- Email Address the License was registered to

- Physical Address the License was registered to

- Order Number 

- Invoice / Receipt

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report