Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3DS Max Design 2013 Free 30 Day Trial

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
667 Views, 2 Replies

3DS Max Design 2013 Free 30 Day Trial

Hi,

We just installed a free 30 day trial for the first time as we are working on our products in 3D and want to know if the product will fit best our needs. However, when I try to run the trial, I keep getting the error "A component of the software license is not available. The program will exit. [Code 0]" Does someone know why I keep getting that error message?

Thanks!

Caroline

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Please help me at your earliest convenience, my computer does meet the system requirements, it's the first time we install the trial on any computer, we are serious in buying the software licenses, but if we're unable to even test if it would work for us, and this quickly, well... it doesn't look good for the real purchase... Please someone help!!! Thanks so much!!!

Message 3 of 3
asburyj
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Caroline,

I haven't heard of this error in any recent versions of 3ds max. The below article is offers a solution to the error in older versions of 3ds Max and it says that "The error indicates that some of the installed DLLs or EXEs are either missing, corrupt or damaged."

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=5581863&linkID=9241177

I would suggest in you case you uninstall and re install the software using and adiminstrator account on the system and ensure that all antivirus software is disabled when you perform the re-install. 

Jeffry Asbury

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report