Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3DS Max 2012 will not launch at all

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jeanmc35
1510 Views, 1 Reply

3DS Max 2012 will not launch at all

Hey Guys,

So at my studio we installed 3dsmax 2012(full version NOT student) and when I double click on the Icon nothing happens. The process appears in the task manager for a brief moment then disappears. 3dsmax 2011 still works and so to all the other autodesk software applications. I have been reading up for hours in the forums but I still couldn't find a clear solution. Please any help would be appreciated!

Here are my computer specs:

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Intel Core i& CPU 860 2.80GHz

16GB RAM

Nvidia GTX 260.

Thanks in advance.

Jean

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: jeanmc35

This is a licensing problem.  It cannot find the license information for 2012 and crashes out immediately. 

For additional information, please consider using Search to assist in your resolution:

Search Autodesk.com

Search Autodesk Discussion Groups

Search Up and Ready Blog

Search Autodesk WikiHelp

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report