Installation & Licensing

jeanmc35
Message 1 of 2 (1,186 Views)

3DS Max 2012 will not launch at all

1186 Views, 1 Replies
04-13-2012 06:29 AM

Hey Guys,

So at my studio we installed 3dsmax 2012(full version NOT student) and when I double click on the Icon nothing happens. The process appears in the task manager for a brief moment then disappears. 3dsmax 2011 still works and so to all the other autodesk software applications. I have been reading up for hours in the forums but I still couldn't find a clear solution. Please any help would be appreciated!

Here are my computer specs:

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Intel Core i& CPU 860 2.80GHz

16GB RAM

Nvidia GTX 260.

Thanks in advance.

Jean

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 2 (1,171 Views)

Re: 3DS Max 2012 will not launch at all

04-15-2012 03:21 PM in reply to: jeanmc35

This is a licensing problem.  It cannot find the license information for 2012 and crashes out immediately. 

For additional information, please consider using Search to assist in your resolution:

Search Autodesk.com

Search Autodesk Discussion Groups

Search Up and Ready Blog

Search Autodesk WikiHelp

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube