Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3DS Max 0xc00007b problem

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Time_Killer
4859 Views, 4 Replies

3DS Max 0xc00007b problem

Hi, im using windows 8 64 bit, i install the 3ds max 2014 correctly and start the program but send this error: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close
the application". I try delete all files and reinstall but not open, delete all direct x files and reinstall but same error, try install net framework 4 but its install already and try another a few solution but again not open.Finally i use dependency walker and got 3 dll errors : msvcr100.dll , ieshims.dll and ogsarchive-4_0.dll.I found msvsr100.dll and ieshims.dll but couldn't found ogsarchive-4_0.dll. This dll not anywhere. I must use this program because I find out this program at the university. Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Time_Killer
in reply to: Time_Killer

Can anyone help me ? I must use this program as soon as possible.

Message 3 of 5
TravisNave

This has been solved in a number of ways.  Most commonly, it is due to DirectX but has also been attributed to video card drivers.  Make sure you are running a capable video card running a WHQL certified driver and then check these resources about moving some DirectX dlls around:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/u/bsearch/results?siteID=123112&catID=18297903&qt=0xc000007b&bh...

For additional information, please consider using Search to assist in your resolution:

Search Autodesk.com

Search Autodesk Discussion Groups

Search Up and Ready Blog

Search Autodesk WikiHelp

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 5
Time_Killer
in reply to: TravisNave

My video card asus gtx 660 ti and video card driver is geforce 320.49. I'm try the delete all d3d.... files ant install directx but it did not work.

Message 5 of 5
Time_Killer

If i install 3ds max 13 or 3d maya 13 (probably this program work on 32 and 64 bit ) this program work on windows 8 ? Because dependency walker say almost all dll files x86 this is image http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/8864/t4r.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report