Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D Studio Max downloading problem

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
bholmes
253 Views, 3 Replies

3D Studio Max downloading problem

When I go to the product catologe to download a student version of 3D studio Max and click to download, it takes me to this website ( http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=download_center%EF%BB%BF) but the page is just blank. It won't download.

Could there be a weird setting in my web browser preventing it from downloading? I am using google chrome and have tried it in explorer with no luck either.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jhoff
in reply to: bholmes

I am having problems downloading AutoCAD 2012. In my case i get redirected to the subscription 'case' page. Once there i cannot go 'back'.  I have to close the browser and reopen.  I have tried different computers & browsers with no luck.  I have also tried getting to the 'dowload' page from different places on the subscription website and have the same results.  I filed an 'urgent' case.  Maybe there is a major problem with the site. 

Message 3 of 4
hmooney
in reply to: bholmes

I am having the same problem have you got an answer yet please?

Message 4 of 4
jhoff
in reply to: hmooney

I finally got an answer this morning from Autodesk.  They said there was an issue with my account that has now been resolved.  I logged in and successfully started the download.  Good luck!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report