Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

32-bit and 64-bit student AutoCAD 2013

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
GrahameB
4512 Views, 1 Reply

32-bit and 64-bit student AutoCAD 2013

I downloaded the 64-bit student version of AutoCAD 2013 onto my workstation (64-bit Win 7) today. I am enrolled in 3 courses: Introduction, Intermediate and Advanced. Although I will do some of the classes and exercises while I am at work, I will also need to do some of the classes and exercises from home. My PC at home is 32-bit Win 7 so is it possible to download a 32-bit student version of AutoCAD 2013 also? If so, how do I do that since I already did one download?

I have already read that the license can be transfered back and forth between the 32-bit and 64-bit student versions.

Thank you,

Grahame

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jessica.t
in reply to: GrahameB

Hi Grahame and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For free student licenses you really are only supposed to have your product installed on one machine. Though you still receive two automated activations per license.

And if you need to process another activation for whatever reason (stolen computer, computer crash, etc.) , please contact our Licensing Assistance team for a second activation.

If you have any other questions please respond to this post.

If this answer resolves your issue please mark "Accept as a Solution" or offer Kudos so that other users with the same question can find this post.

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report