Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3-Year-Student Licence on two PCs?

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Speroangelus
320 Views, 1 Reply

3-Year-Student Licence on two PCs?

I have a new 3-Year-Student Licence for Maya 2015 installed on my Desktop at home. Can I install a copy Maya 2015 also on my Laptop so I can use it at my school? I won't use both Computers at the same time and they're both solely used by me. Thx in advance...

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: Speroangelus

Hello!

Per the Education Community Serial Number FAQ:

You shall not install more than one copy of any release version of any Software product obtained on this site on more than one system at a time. For example, a faculty member has a desktop computer at home and a laptop computer she uses at work. That faculty member cannot install a copy of AutoCAD 2014 on both the desktop and laptop systems simultaneously. She can, however, install AutoCAD 2013 on the desktop system and AutoCAD 2014 on the laptop system simultaneously.

Here to help if additional clarification is needed, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report