Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2014 Unable to initialized adlm. Error Code: <-104>

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
christine_smith3
6122 Views, 4 Replies

2014 Unable to initialized adlm. Error Code: <-104>

2014 Unable to initialized adlm.Internal Error Message: <error initializing the Usage tracking component Error Code: <-104>

I have installed 2014 autocad lt and i am getting the above error message when trying to activate the software?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: christine_smith3

I am having the same issue, how did you resolve it?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: christine_smith3

WIth the help of Google I was able to resolve this issue. Simple issue, initially installed AutoCad 2015 under a different user account on Windows 8. 

The address on system differed from the address in Autodesk, thus creating conflict. Created new administration account on Windows 8 matching email address assigned to Autodesk. Problem solved

Please let me know if this worked for you.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi, I also have not been able to resolve this issue. I'm unable to change my windows 8 email. I know that the emails do differ. Maybe I should change my Autodesk email? Although, I am also having issues opening Adobe programs and I also cannot download anything to my computer. I believe it's a malware issue. Please help. I can't download anything to save my life!

Message 5 of 5

I had this same error with AutoCad 2014 LT.

Deleting the adskflex_......_event files under the folder %programdata%\FLEXnet and restarting resolved my issue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report