Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2014 Product Design Suite Ultimate won't activate

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
avsmith5
391 Views, 3 Replies

2014 Product Design Suite Ultimate won't activate

So, I've installed the 2014 Product Design Suite Ultimate on my computer running Win 7 Premium. I've got the serial number and product key.

I've gone to RegisterOnce and get to the point where it asks for the procudt request code. When I try to launch an included product, such as Inventor Pro, I get a blank "Autodesk Licensing" dialog box. When I close it, I get the expected "Please Activate Your Product Dialog", per step 2 of the activation instructions.

BUT, when I click the "Activate" button, the next popup is blank, I would expect a popup with the request code, but instead I get nothing. Additionally, when I try to activate uses the product by clicking "Try" instead of "Activate" in step 2, the product launches and seems to run correctly as a trial.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
david.lau
in reply to: avsmith5

If possible, can you try to unisntall Internet Explorer 10?

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2013/05/blank-activation-window-internet-explorer-10.html

David Lau
Message 3 of 4
avsmith5

I am running IE 11. Even after uninstalling it, I get the same errors (blank screen). IE 8 won't install on my operating system. 

Message 4 of 4
david.lau

Are you on IE 10 or IE 9?

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report