Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2013 cancels during install

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
compassray
376 Views, 3 Replies

2013 cancels during install

I tried installing from DVD twice, each time it cancels the installation when it gets to 11 of 14 on installation which shows it's loading the Materials Library. Anybody having the same problem.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: compassray

Do you have the old one still installed?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
compassray
in reply to: TravisNave

Yes 2012 was still installed. I seem to have found the solution. I tried installing again the previous 2 times I had selected to also install AutoDesk Design Review, this time I unselected it and it installation was a success.

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: compassray

Excellent.  That was exactly what I was leading towards.  Glad you figured it out and posted the follow-up.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report