Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2010 Installation Problem

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
BoydChristensen8747
510 Views, 5 Replies

2010 Installation Problem

When we do an initial install of AutoCad 2010 and try to run the program we get a "Runtime Error R6034". We have had AutoCad send us a 2 duplicate disks and still get the error. Please advise.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

This is not an Autodesk problem. It's actually a problem with your computer. You have mismatched C++ Runtime dlls on your OS that is causing this issue. You may need to reinstall your .NET Framework 3.5 SP1. What is your operating system?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6

We are running Vista.
Message 4 of 6

You may need to do a .NET Framework cleanup and reinstall .NET Framework 3.5 SP1. I would start there.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6

Can you please say me where is the  .NET Framework Cleanup Tool ?

Message 6 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: arquitt1995

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report