Installation & Licensing

pat kirley
Message 1 of 3 (90 Views)

2004 Borrow Help!

90 Views, 2 Replies
06-24-2004 01:20 PM
When I try to borrow a 2004 license I get an error message that says no licenses are available at this time and an error code: Error [1202.5.-67]. I've got 20 license with a LOWWATER_BORROW=15 so I should have 5 available for borrow. Any ideas on what to check would be greatly appreciated.
*jerry milana \(Autodesk Consulting\)
Message 2 of 3 (90 Views)

Re: 2004 Borrow Help!

06-25-2004 12:17 AM in reply to: pat kirley
The LOWWATER setting includes licenses in use plus borrowed licenses. So if more than 5 seats are in use you will get this error and corresponding error. -- Jerry Milana, Autodesk Consulting "pat kirley" wrote in message news:3339649.1088108474231.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > When I try to borrow a 2004 license I get an error message that says no licenses are available at this time and an error code: Error [1202.5.-67]. I've got 20 license with a LOWWATER_BORROW=15 so I should have 5 available for borrow. Any ideas on what to check would be greatly appreciated.
Distinguished Contributor
bstaples
Message 3 of 3 (90 Views)

Re: 2004 Borrow Help!

06-28-2004 10:48 AM in reply to: pat kirley
Does this work the same way for 2005? For example, I have 80 network licenses and I have a group defined in the options file of users who can checkout licenses. I set the lowwater value to 65. So if somebody needs to checkout a license, they have to be one of the first 15 to access a license or they will not be allowed to check one out?

Brian

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube