Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
pat.kirley
191 Views, 2 Replies

2004 Borrow Help!

When I try to borrow a 2004 license I get an error message that says no licenses are available at this time and an error code: Error [1202.5.-67]. I've got 20 license with a LOWWATER_BORROW=15 so I should have 5 available for borrow. Any ideas on what to check would be greatly appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: pat.kirley

The LOWWATER setting includes licenses in use plus borrowed licenses. So if more than 5 seats are in use you will get this error and corresponding error. -- Jerry Milana, Autodesk Consulting "pat kirley" wrote in message news:3339649.1088108474231.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > When I try to borrow a 2004 license I get an error message that says no licenses are available at this time and an error code: Error [1202.5.-67]. I've got 20 license with a LOWWATER_BORROW=15 so I should have 5 available for borrow. Any ideas on what to check would be greatly appreciated.
Message 3 of 3
bstaples
in reply to: pat.kirley

Does this work the same way for 2005? For example, I have 80 network licenses and I have a group defined in the options file of users who can checkout licenses. I set the lowwater value to 65. So if somebody needs to checkout a license, they have to be one of the first 15 to access a license or they will not be allowed to check one out?

Brian

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report