Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

110 Error code

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
Anonymous
7928 Views, 11 Replies

110 Error code

Paid for a yearly rental for AutoCAD LT 2015

At first the application wouldn't open and I got this message: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to clode the application.

I went online and found a solution that required editing the registry.

Now, the program opens and I'm told I have to activate the product. When I click activate I get: A license error has occurred. Contact your technical support representative for assistance. To help determine the nature of the problem, the error code is: 110. Then I get a message that says: Your license is invalid. Please contact your local authorized AutoCAD dealer.

Technical 'chat' is busy.

I've lost hours on this.

Any help is appreciated.

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
asburyj
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Alex,

The 110 error code can be caused by a few things. Let's check some of the most common. First, enable view of hidden files on your system (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/show-hidden-files#show-hidden-files=windows-7)

Next, Make sure you ASR foler is there C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Adlm\Asr. If this folder is missing you will want to re-install AutoCAD. If it's there let next try deleting your license trusted storage files.

Navigate to C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet 

Find a file or files with a name similar to this: adskflex_00691b00_tsf the important thing is that it begins with the adskflex. Delete those files. Please note once you do this ALL Autodesk standalone licenses will need to be reactivated not just the AutoCAD one if you happen to have any other software installed.

Once that is done, try to relaunch Autocad. The files should recreate. If you still get an error. Can you upload your log file that is created in the same directory C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet ?

Jeffry Asbury
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: asburyj

No luck.

I followed your instructions and I get the same 110 error screen but than I get a new message that says. "Your license is invalid. Please contact your local authorized AutoCAD dealer. I get this twice, then I get another screen that says "The product has not been properly activated on this system."

I've attached the two adsk files that are created in the when I delete the adsk files in the Flexnet folder. (There is a third file which is a backup to the tsf file).

I hope you can help with this.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous

Please note: the forum wouldn't allow me to attach the files I indicated in my email. It converted them to a .log attachment.
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous

And I can't even run the program as a trial. I uninstalled, reinstalled but didn't enter my serial code or product key but selected I want to run this program as a trial for 30 days and I get the same result as before.

I'm an independent contractor and I've bent over backwards to convince this client (my primary client) that an Autodesk rental is the right thing to do and now I can't work on the computer they've provided me. We're up against a serious deadline. I could lose my job over this. This sucks big time.

Message 6 of 12
asburyj

The error message showing is "EventCode: 30000025, Message: The ASR stream contents are corrupt and cannot be loaded."

Seems like something in the licensing folder is corrupt. My suggestion to to uninstall ALL autodesk software and then delete that folder containing the licensing components and then re-install. Here's an outline

1.) Uninstall Autodesk software

2.) Delete C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Adlm and all contents

3.) Delete the ADSKFLEX files in C:\ProgramData\Flexlm

4.) Re-install autodesk software. 

Jeffry Asbury
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous

Thanks for the reply.

I think I should wipe the hard drive first.

Back story - this is a small outfit. They're setting up a separate work station off their network for me (separate because I'm an independent contractor and I have personal licenses for Max, modo, Rhino and SketchUp). This computer came up from the basement and no one is sure of it's history. Specs are okay so I uninstalled every program on it before doing the AutoCAD LT install. Now I think I should have done a clean install of the hard drive first.

After the panic subsided I realized I can bring in my laptop, plug it into a monitor and keep truckin with that until I get this situation resolved.

I'll report back and let you know how it turns out.

Thanks again.

Message 8 of 12
asburyj

Yup a clean install of the OS would give you a clean slate to install on. If you can do that relitively quickly you will probably save yourself some time in the long run. Let us know if you hit any other roadblocks. If you are doing a fresh OS install make sure you complete the windows updated before trying the Autodesk software installs.

Jeffry Asbury
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous

Update.

I figured I'd make one last ditch effort and follow your advice of deleting all the Autodesk files in Program Data before I went to a new OS install. That worked.

For anyone following this thread asburyj's advice should probably be at the top of this thread because the complete route is the easiest route. Uninstall all AutoCAD products. Go to ProgramData and delete the AutoDesk folder. Go to FlexNet and delete all adskflex files. Reinstall. I think this is easier than deleting specific files and then reinstalling. A global delete of all the Autodesk files is simpler and more direct.

Fingers crossed that there are no more problems.

Message 10 of 12
ramteke

Hey...,

Hi......

Licensing Error Code 110 with Revit Architecure 2014

plese give me the right solution

uRamteke
Message 11 of 12
camilo.lemos
in reply to: ramteke

Hi @ramteke , welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Please, follow the instructions from the Accepted Solution post  highlighted in green just a few posts above yours.

Let me know if that works for you, please.

Camilo Lemos

Message 12 of 12
fu
Participant
in reply to: ramteke

The ASR stream contents are corrupt and cannot be loaded

This message in the log file - in C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet - YES I am now i 2015 Dec. and that problem is stil there.

I have now spend nearly a fortnight solvíng installation problems for a customer, who cannot us his software - paid for one year - who will pay for the missing time???? And Why does Autodeks NOT solve the problem????

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report