Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1: 5 2: adlmPITSetProductInformation failed. 3: 25 - Autodesk Maya 2014

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Kilfeather94
11803 Views, 6 Replies

1: 5 2: adlmPITSetProductInformation failed. 3: 25 - Autodesk Maya 2014

I've tried everything to fix this problem, but nothing seems to work. Just before Autodesk Maya finishes installing, this error appears. I've been told to delete the 'ProductInformation.pit file'. I couldn't find it anywhere in my Autodesk folder, but for some strange reason, it was in my Temp folder. I've deleted every Autodesk folder from my C: drive, including Autodesk Shared folders. I've removed every Autodesk subkey from my system registry. I've cleared out my Temp folder before reinstalling Autodesk Maya. I've even disabled my AVG security and User account controls (UAC) and yet the problem still persists. I tried installing Autodesk 3DS Max and it gives me the same error too. I installed Autodesk 3DS Max a few months ago and it didn't give me this error but when I reinstalled it recently, it gave the this error. I have attached the installation log file.  P.S. I'm using the 3 year student license version of Autodesk Maya 2014

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
emily.xu
in reply to: Kilfeather94

The pt file locates in the folder C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Adlm(for Windows 7), ProgramData is a hidden folder, you may need change your folder options to see it, or just copy and paste the address to your Windows Explorer Address, check if you can get it. Try to delete it and then reinstall.

Hope that helps.

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 3 of 7
Kilfeather94
in reply to: emily.xu

Thank you so much! Smiley Happy It finally worked. Forgot that the ProgramData folder was hidden.

Message 4 of 7
seanpaul13x
in reply to: emily.xu

muy buenas tardes yo e trenido el mismo problema intentando instalar el autocad civil 3d  y me sale el siguiente mensaje 1: 52: adlmPITSetProducInformation failed. 3:25 y mi pc es windows 8 por favor digame dond puedo encontrar el archivo pit

Message 5 of 7

thank you very much ... its now working 

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 7
prygupta1994
in reply to: Kilfeather94

plz tell me solution for window 10 for same problem

Message 7 of 7

@prygupta1994

Are you running Maya 2010 under Windows 10?  If so Maya 2014 will not work under Windows 10.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report