Installation & Licensing Community Knowledge Base

Serial Number or Product Key Issues With STUDENT Software

by Alumni TBasich ‎02-27-2013 01:12 PM - edited ‎02-27-2013 01:12 PM

PROBLEM: You, a student, are having problems getting a serial number or product key, your 30-day trial is about to expire, or your 30-day trial has expired and you can't get a serial number.

RESOLUTION: Head over to the Education Community (log-in required) and select "My Software" on the left-hand side under your name.

1. If you see a serial number and product key, great, you're all set!
  2. If you don't see a serial number or product key, select your product from the Product Catalog then choose the version from the drop-down menu. On the next page, click the "Get Serial" tab to generate your serial number and product key.
  3. If your 30-day trial has expired and you can't get a serial number using step 2, submit your issue to our customer support team by using the form linked here.

NOTE:

1. Make sure to register on the Education Community.
  2. If you've gotten a good product key and serial number and are still having installation problems, turn off your antivirus, firewall, and UAC (User Access Control) protection, along with any Malware blockers you may be running.

For more information about installing your Autodesk software, see the article here. If you need additional assistance with registration and activation, contact our Registration & Activation Team.

Comments
by ron.owings on ‎04-11-2014 10:27 AM

Is this the same issues. I appiled for a multi-station students lics and loaded it on 4 computers no problem, we opened Mub Box  it found the license after I install mine from the email that was sent.

I tried it the next day on 4 other machines and it couldn't find the license when we opened Mudbox. The error 10...to many licsenses have been used...although when I installed the day before it said I could install 125. Can someone point me in the right direct. 

Activate your 3-year student version license for Autodesk Mudbox 2014 - Mac OS X - EN.
Serial number: 900-xxxxxxxx
Product key: *****

It them goes to the 30 trial.. I add my code but it ask for a longer code at the bottom of the avtivation. 

by Community Manager jessica.t on ‎04-11-2014 10:51 AM

Hi Ron!

You may want to contact our Activation and Registration department for direct licensing assistance through our Contact Us page. Select your issue, topic, and then "I still need help" to pull up the associated chat options. If you have other questions please let us know. Thanks!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube

Contributors